Jonny Gum

Elite member
If we’re on the topic of props, I gotta show off these APC 20x10’s
image.jpg
I got in the mail today.

Jonny Gum

Elite member
Master air screw is a great brand. The design FT design that I am supersizing is not officially released yet, however, now that Flitefest is cancelled I may build a monster Stearman. It depends on whether or not I can get some cheapish 6 cell high mah batteries.

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
Master air screw is a great brand. The design FT design that I am supersizing is not officially released yet, however, now that Flitefest is cancelled I may build a monster Stearman. It depends on whether or not I can get some cheapish 6 cell high mah batteries.

I trying to figure out if the master airscrew props will be brittle. It says on the website they are made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Composite(not the wooden props). That sound like they are going to be brittle. What do you think?

Jonny Gum

Elite member
I haven't had any bad experience with master airscrew. When you get up to 9 and 10 inch props, they become more brittle just due to size. In some cases, the plane hits hard enough that the prop will break no matter what type of material they are, so it's up to you what you want.

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
I haven't had any bad experience with master airscrew. When you get up to 9 and 10 inch props, they become more brittle just due to size. In some cases, the plane hits hard enough that the prop will break no matter what type of material they are, so it's up to you what you want.

Ok, thanks for your help!

I am definitely going to get some of the Master airscrew wooden props.

I guess I should just try a few different brands and see which ones I like best.