Hawker Tempest MKII

jayz 84

Posted a thousand or more times
Ok Nic were deff taking on these builds. Id love to add these to my hanger.. Amazing work Alp

Lorenzo

spit.jpg
I used the same canopy technique for my 800mm Nerdnic Spitfire with a plastic milk jug. I think I'm going to have to try some of that aluminum tape for my next build, it looks great.

Last edited:

Lorenzo

The top is Krylon "Brushed Metallic, Nickel." I used gloss red Krylon on the bottom and a red sharpie for the detail on the fuse.

Lorenzo

Thanks! The brushed metallic worked well as its a satin paint and sets quickly and evenly but still has some shine to it. I'm looking forward to getting it in the air, I've heard a lot of good things about the model.

Last edited:

Alp

Thanks for nice comments guys,
At6 fuselage finished but canopy was problem. I made but it was very flexible :( It's big and back of canopy rounded. I'll rebuilt but how? Any idea?

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
You gotta be kidding me! Alp, you're a fantastic designer and a very skilled builder, hats off to you, man. Great work!

Alp

Thank you very much Nerdnic. Me too, hats off to diyers like you, i learned everything from them.

jayz 84

Posted a thousand or more times
Wow man lovin that AT-6. absolutely awesome job man. Ive had plans in designing one but you beat me to it and i dont think i could have done any better. Nice work.. i deff want to build that bird

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
It's all been said already, but I'll heap on some more praise. The Texan and Tempest both look amazing. Very authentic looking semi-scale warbirds. I for one can't wait to build the Texan, I've wanted one for a long time! Thanks for sharing your work with the community. Anxiously awaiting the plans.

GREAT JOB! What's next? ;)

BanditJacksRC

VERY beautiful design and build. Can't express enough how much I like this.
I am designing a F8F Bearcat for my next project and will using some of the the tecniques you have used.