Hawker Tempest MKII

Alp

How is the T-6 comming along? Any new designs in the winds?

T6 almost done. A little bit correction needed. And i'm designing f4u and fw190 both together :)
a few pics;
2015-02-07 01.15.13.jpg
2015-02-07 01.16.46.jpg
2015-02-07 01.18.27.jpg

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
ohhhh. It's perfect! If I were you I'd try to make a fillet for the tail. Pink foam would probably work well to sand a proper fillet in.

Alp

Opps! I forget tail :D
I cover tail everytime with poster board but your idea better. Thanks man i'll try.

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
Don't worry about that, your designs are amazing! I hope I get more time to build this spring and early summer as I'm pretty busy with school stuff now. The corsair and the texan are must builds!

ClearSkiesCalmWinds

Great Job! Looking forward to this one. Downloaded the AT-6. Looks good. Thank you for sharing. Have you considered a build video? To showcase your build techniques.

jayz 84

Posted a thousand or more times
Hey there alp. Very soon i have plans to modify your Hawker Tempest. Turning it into a Hawker sea fury. The fury is one of my favorite planes and your scale tempest which is beautifully designed. Makes the prefect airframe to build off of sence there pretty much close to the same design just needs a few modification. So i hope you dont mind

Alp

Hey there alp. Very soon i have plans to modify your Hawker Tempest. Turning it into a Hawker sea fury. The fury is one of my favorite planes and your scale tempest which is beautifully designed. Makes the prefect airframe to build off of sence there pretty much close to the same design just needs a few modification. So i hope you dont mind

You're welcome,
Seafury is one of my favorite planes too. I'm happy to see its. If necessary I can help you. Thanks.