Blackout mini H quad build

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
I'm going to try these motors and props.

They're the Dragonfly MC1806 2300 KV and HQ 5x4.5. I'll be running them on 3S.

Hmm, I think it work work better with a nut to hold it on...:p

I would love to know how you feel about your FC when you get it all finished. Playing to with the idea of building a quad finally.

C0d3M0nk3y

Posted a thousand or more times
Hmm, I think it work work better with a nut to hold it on...:p

Ha! Yeah, I didn't have lock nuts for those at the time. I do now, but I've decided to go with the Cobra 2204 1960 KV motors for this build. I bet I'll be able to find something to do with the Dragonflys though.

I would love to know how you feel about your FC when you get it all finished. Playing to with the idea of building a quad finally.

No need to wait. I like the Naz32 a lot. I have three other multirotors right now with this FC.

Quad

Looks like a good parts list so far. Those 1300 45-90c nanotechs will get you airborne but when you start pushing harder they will suffer from voltage sag. When you get to that point consider the Nanotech 1800 65-120c batteries. Just don't get the A-Specs. They're horrible.

Which batteries do you like for 4s?

FinalGlideAus

terrorizing squirrels
Well someone spent a fair bit if time lining up the parts perfectly on the building board! :D

Get 'er built mate so you can get out there to remove that shine via tree benches and concrete poles.. ;)

severed

Got mine finished up yesterday and flew it for a little while today. For my first "real" quad, I'm loving it. Taken me almost 2 months to get all the parts together.

C0d3M0nk3y

Posted a thousand or more times
Well someone spent a fair bit if time lining up the parts perfectly on the building board! :D

Get 'er built mate so you can get out there to remove that shine via tree benches and concrete poles.. ;)

Yeah, I thought I should take a few pics before I go out and scuff it up. :)

jipp

look forward to this. he charges quite a bit for his black out frames. i guess you pay for the name. its good to know the nylon nuts are a scam.. he seems to push them hard.. i know you get what you pay for but, 300.00 for a frame, blah.

ok, its been a painful day time to get out of grumpy mode. Fake_Happy_Mode(TRUE);
chris.

severed

rsz_img_1299.jpg rsz_img_1291.jpg rsz_1img_1295.jpg rsz_img_1293.jpg rsz_img_1292.jpg rsz_img_1294.jpg rsz_img_1296.jpg rsz_img_1297.jpg rsz_img_1298.jpg